What is Entrepreneurship?
Is the process whereby the entrepreneur develops a business strategy aimed at making the enterprise a success.
Being entrepreneurial means being able to identify, start, and maintain a viable and profitable business, particularly a small enterprise.
Rewards Of Being Entrepreneur
1. Having unlimited opportunity to make money.
2. Being your own boss.
3. Tapping your creativity.
4. Overcoming challenges and finding fulfillment.
5. Helping others.
6. Building an entrepreneurial legacy.
Do you have what it takes to go into business?
Look Within (Self-Analysis)
1. Opportunity Seeking
5. Convern for Quality and Efficiency
1. Goal Setting
2. Information Seeking
3. Systematic Planning and Monitoring
1. Persuasion and Networking
2. Self Confidence
While you are looking at yourself, consider what else is in you that will orient you towards a business. Think experience, education, hobbies and interest.